Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.careerpro.in website and our “Service”.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Career Pro Ventures Ltd (hereinafter referred as the Company)The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to the company. and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users
Use of information and Course Materials
Career Pro Ventures Limited– is an Educational Institution solely providing education to students all the information contained in this Website is for general information purpose only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied about the completion, accuracy, reliability, sustainability or availability with respect to website or information, products, services or related graphics, contained or the website for any purpose, Any reliance you place or such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
A Refund policy:
Customer Satisfaction is most important toCompany. The following is the refund Policy. NO fee refunds are permitted after the purchased course is activated to Explore.
We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Site.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the India and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
You are a restricted user of this website.
1. You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
2. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
3. In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- 1. Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- 2. Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- 3. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- 4. Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- 5. Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- 6. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- 7. Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- 8. Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- 9. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- 10. Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- 11. Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this website or other third parties;
- 12. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- 13. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- 14. Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere;
- 15. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- 16. Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- 17. Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- 18. Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- 19. Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or in solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in our sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
We have no obligation to monitor the materials posted on the Website. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall We assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Institute, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to the Institute or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Site are owned by or licensed to the Institute. Any use of the Site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of the Institute.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Site for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Institute, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the Institute’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
The Institute is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
• YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
• MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND RESULTS OBTAINED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
• ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. COMPANY ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND HE/SHE WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS/HER COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. BRITISH EXPRESS ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
THE INSTITUTE IS AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE, AND THE WEBSITE TO OFFER COURSES ON FINANCIAL MARKETS. WE DO NOT PROVIDING ANY FINANCIAL ADVISORY, BROKING OR PMS SERVICES, AS DEFINED BY VARIOUS RULES AND REGULATIONS LAID DOWN BY SEBI.
WHILE REASONABLE CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT ALL INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE SITE IS FACTUALLY CORRECT, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INADVERTENT ERRORS THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN INCLUDED. IF ANYONE INVESTS BASED ON OUR COURSE CONTENT, IT WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND INSTITUTE DIRECTORS/PERSONNEL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES ARISING FROM ANYONE INVESTING BASED ON OUR EDUCATIONAL CONTENT. ANYONE INTERESTED IN INVESTING SHOULD APPROACH A SEBI REGISTERED INTERMEDIARY TO INVEST.WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF ANY THIRD PARTY TOOLS, WEBSITES OR SERVICES THAT WE USE WHILE TEACHING. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES, INCONVENIENCE, ETC. DUE TO ERRORS THAT MIGHT BE THERE IN THESE TOOLS.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED MAINLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES AND ANY INFORMATION USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF INVESTING SHALL BE DONE AT THE RISK OF THE PERSON INVESTING AND THE INSTITUTE DOES NOT CLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY WITH REGARDS TO THE SAME. THE INSTITUTE DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE BUT RELIANCE ON SUCH PRODUCT AND SOFTWARES BY THE USER AND ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF WHICH SHALL NOT BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTITUTE AND/OR WEBSITE. INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISK. PLEASE READ THE OFFER DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THIS WEBSITE/INSTITUTE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS AFFILIATE VENDORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND INTEREST CHARGEABLE THEREON) ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY US THAT ARISE OUT OF, RESULT FROM, OR MAY BE PAYABLE BY VIRTUE OF, ANY BREACH OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT MADE OR OBLIGATION TO BE PERFORMED BY YOU PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY CLAIM THAT YOUR MATERIAL CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER, INCLUDING ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE VENDOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Before Contact us
By registering on to the site you are agreeing to all the company terms and conditions. Yours accessing of website and/or undertaking a booking or agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to acceptance of the disclaimer notice and the full terms and conditions contained herein. Your statutory consumer rights are unaffected.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com